Transferring money - Exchange currency
Transferring money overseas?
Transferring money betweendifferent countries can be expensive. When you buy a home and transfer yourmoney, you may find that up to 3% of the entire purchase price is spent ondifferent fees. When you transfer money, for example, the bank will decide whenthe money should be transferred, and generally at an exchange rate thatbenefits the bank and not you. By making a SWIFT payment, a cost of around 0.6%will also be charged.A good alternative is to use acurrency exchange company that does not charge sky-high fees. They can keeptheir costs down by having capital in both countries. So, you can deposit yourmoney in an account in your home country and then the money is withdrawn froman account in Spain. The amount is not transferred because it already existedin the other country. This means that it can be done for free – and thereforesaves you a lot of money in non-paid fees.
At Spaindinavia we are proudto work exclusively with Currencies Direct!
With years of experienceproviding financial solutions, Currencies Direct has developed an innovativerange of products and currency transfer services that can help to minimize yourforeign exchange risks and take the hassle out of international payments.
Great exchangerates – up to 5% cheaper than the high street banks!
Whatever your foreign currencyrequirements, whether you are transferring savings for investing in propertyabroad, or repatriating funds back home or making regular currency transfersoverseas, we understand that you will want to get as much for your money as youcan.
Availableproducts and services from Currencies Direct to individuals:Selling a property in Spain: Currencies Direct have developed a unique solution with Caixa bank,to ensure no charges to deposit and no fees to moveyour funds to/from of Spain, when you use Currencies Direct.
- Buying a home abroad: No matter what the reason you are buying a property overseas for, do notforget the importance of the foreign exchange rate on your purchase.
- Emigration: If you are in the process of emigrating, getting the best exchangerate and therefore the most for your money is crucial to your new life.
- Overseas Education: Sending your children overseas to study can be daunting. We will makesure that paying those fees in a foreign currency will not add to your worries.
- Buying something special: Importing a new car, a boat, antiques or even wine? We will make surethe foreign exchange does not spoil the pleasure of your purchase.
- Regular Transfer Plans: Thousands of customers have joined the Overseas Regular MoneyTransfer Plan and enjoy the many financial benefits.
- Online payments/transfers: Easy, fast, secure online payments. Manage your foreign payments fromanywhere you have an internet connection.